A residential village with a “traditional small town character”
- River Village is one of the final villages in the Valencia Master Plan. It is located east of Bouquet Canyon Road and north of the Santa Clara River in the City of Santa Clarita. River Village is designed with traditional small town character and Americana theme in its landscape and architecture. River Village seeks to establish a village with a strong and unique sense of place and to accentuate and complement the area’s idyllic natural setting. River Village encompasses approximately 700 acres of which 60% will remain as natural areas including the Santa Clara River and a spectacular 30 acre oak woodlands (similar in feel to the Summit Park oak arroyo). The village includes traditional single family and town-home residences as well as recreation centers, parks, river trails and a small neighborhood retail center. River Village provides close to $25 million in fees and right of way towards the completion of the Cross Valley Connector.
- Heirloom at River Village
- Capturing the warmth of nostalgia of days gone, Heirloom is located in the Valencia master planned community of River Village. Nostalgic and refreshing, Heirloom features quiet streets and classic, Americana architecture. Offering breathtaking views of the natural terrain, Heirloom creates an inviting sense of seclusion from the hustle and bustle of outside surrounds.
- Brookville at River Village
- Bordered by the scenic and protected Santa Clarita River, Brookville located in Valencia’s master planned community River Village harkens back to the days when front porches beckoned residents outdoors to enjoy sunsets and greet their friends. more…
West Creek and West Hills Valencia
A Legacy of Artistry Comes home
- Artinati at West Creek The distinct terrain of West Creek and West Hills, naturally forms two enclaves that create one incomparable sense of place. Situated above the banks of the San Francisquito Creek and below Copper Hill Drive, West Creek presents a wide array of townhomes and condominiums, along with an inviting collection of single family residences, in a warm setting. The village’s main recreation center, Rio Norte Junior High School, two parks, a neighborhood retail center and two miles of creekside trails are located within West Creek. more..
- The West Hills Collection Directly across from West Creek, and set just beyond elegant gated entries, lies West Hills, a secluded haven offering spacious single family homes gifted with magnificent views of cresting mountain peaks and rolling hillsides. Village amenities include two recreation centers and paseo pathways linking residents to miles of existing walkways, bridges and river trails. West Creek Elementary, part of the distinguished Saugus Union School District was built by Newhall Land. more…
- Esperto at West Creek Tucked away in the inviting village of West Creek and West hills, Esperto is part of the master planned community of Valencia. Esperto’s charming 2 and 3-story row-style townhomes provide ideal proximity to lush outdoor areas including a 17-acre community park, picnic areas and hiking trails.
- Toscana at West Creek Situated above the banks of the San Fransiquito Creek, amid acres of majestic terrain, Toscana at West Creek offers exceptional amenities suitable for families of all sizes and every state of life. Everyone in the family can enjoy get-togethers with friends and days of play at West Creek Park, where 17 acres host athletic courts, an amphitheater, and a picnic area.
- The West Hills Collection – Castillo Series These Single These single-family residences of Castillo provide spacious elegance nestled within the desirable gated enclave of West Hills. Situated among the rolling hills of Valencia, this prestigious neighborhood offers privacy, sweeping views and unparalleled village amenities including a new elementary school and private recreation centers.
Want to be part of a network of satisfied clients for the past 30 years in the Santa Clarita new homes or Valencia California real estate Market? Santa Clarita Realtor Pam Ingram will make you a name, not a number.
The Newhall Ranch development will consist of four distinct neighborhoods.
- Landmark Village
- Mission Village
- Homestead Village
- Portrero Village
All are still in the planning and approval stages, and Landmark Village will be the first project to be rolled out.
- Landmark Village Landmark Village has the Santa Clara River as its focal point. It will be the gateway to the Newhall Ranch development, and will feature a town square, homes with front porches and retail services. Landmark Village will feature a variety of homes.
- Mission Village Mission Village is the core of the Newhall Ranch development. It will be highlighted by a mixed-used center with amenities such as bookstores, boutiques, restaurants and coffee houses. Mission Village will feature hillside and river view homes.
- Homestead Village Homestead Village will feature generously-sized homes with larger yards as well as opportunities for move-up buyers and entry-level home buyers. Homestead Village will be a ” Hill Town ” neighborhood with spectacular views and a rich lifestyle.
- Portrero Village Portrero Village will be in the heart of the Newhall Ranch development and is designed to provide an escape from the urban life. Portrero Village also serves as the gateway to the High Country Preserve, which is a 4,200 acre natural area that will feature a visitors center and miles of hiking trails.
Six special neighborhoods encompassing everything from townhomes to single-family residences provide the ideal opportunity for first-time home buyers and young families to put down roots, within an environment that creates a patchwork of warmth and inspired living.
Cottage-style architecture enhances Creekside’s neighborly feel, and several gathering areas, including two village recreation facilities and pools, an adjacent 17-acre public park featuring tennis courts and game fields, and river trails that wind along the community, invite outdoor living. Architectural details such as garages positioned at the rear of some homes further promote the front porch friendliness that is at the heart of this village.
- Summer Grove Courtyard Homes by Richmond American, 3 bedrooms, 1429 to 1749sf. These homes are sold out – call me for info on resale of these homes!
- Somerset Single Family Homes by Warmington, 4 bedrooms, 2139 to 2409sf. These homes are sold out – call me for info on resale of these homes!
- Willows Two story single family homes by Warmington, 3-4 bedrooms, 1726sf-2245sf. These homes are sold out – call me for info on resale of these homes!
- Andorra Townhomes on triplex lots by William Lyon Homes, 2-3 bedrooms, 1335 to 1920 sq ft. These are now sold out, but there are some resales available.
- Windsor Collection by KB Homes, 2-5 bedrooms, 1516 to 2044sf. These are now sold out, but there are some resales available.
- Brookside Walk Townhomes by The Olson Company, 2-3 bedrooms, 1089 to 1398sf. These homes are sold out, but there are some resales available.
- Murano Single Family Homes by Greystone Homes, 2622 to 3024sf. These are now sold out, but there are some resales of homes in this area.
- Bella Single Family Homes by Greystone Homes, 1927 to 2330sf. These are now sold out, but there are some resales of homes in this area.
- Palazzo Single Family Homes by Standard Pacific Homes, 2275 to 2447sf. These are now sold out, but there are some resales of homes in this area.
- Galleria Townhomes by Standard Pacific Homes, 1367 to 1876sf. These are now sold out, but there are some resales of homes in this area.
Belcaro will be Valencia’s first, age-qualified new-home community for adults 55+. New Urban West designed Belcaro as a place for people who are more educated, vigorous and adventurous than previous generations.
Part spa, part resort and part cultural center, Grove House is the heart and soul of Belcaro. Its ambience will suggest an “always on vacation” mindset, where needs are anticipated. Imagine having the services of a concierge and an activities director. Or, a fully-equipped health and wellness center, performing arts theater, art studio and computer learning center/conference center. And, how about a game of bocce, basketball, paddle tennis or tennis?
Belcaro is a 47-acre, guard-gated community of 275 homes. Situated within a natural creekside setting, it will feature an abundance of community art. Six models will showcase flexible floor plans and popular design trends such as single-level floor plans, first-floor master suites and a separate casita that may become that art studio you’ve always wanted.
- The Liberty Collection Paired Homes by New Urban West, 1851 to 2500sf, a few homes are remaining, priced from the high $500’s.
- The Greens Single Family Homes by New Urban West, 1706 to 2382sf. These are sold out, but there may be some resales available.
Looking for a seasoned Santa Clarita Valley real estate agent for your next sale or purchase of a new home in the Valencia new homes or Santa Clarita real estate Markets? RE/MAX hall of fame Realtor Pam Ingram will be by your side every step of the way.
Tesoro del Valle
Adjacent to Valencia
- The Ranch Single Family Homes by Richmond American Homes, 3-6 bedrooms, 2623 to 3312sf. These are now sold out, but there are some resales of homes in this area.
- Sonora Ridge Single Family Homes by Pinnacle Communities, 4 bedrooms, 2046 to 2650sf. These are now sold out, but there are some resales of homes in this area.
- Sonora Heights Single Family Homes by Pinnacle Communities, 3-4 bedrooms, 1770 to 2649sf. These are now sold out, but there are some resales of homes in this area.
- Festivo Single Family Homes by Beazer Homes, 4-5 bedrooms, 2652 to 3488sf. These are now sold out, but there are some resales of homes in this area.
- Huntington Single Family Homes by KB Homes, 4-5 bedrooms, 3290 to 3595sf. These are now sold out, but there are some resales of homes in this area.
- Tango Single Family Homes by Beazer Homes, 4 bedrooms, 1823 to 1966sf. There are some resale homes available in this development, and some of them were never occupied.
- Esperance Single Family Homes by Richmond American Homes, 3-5 bedrooms, 3442 to 3842sf. These are now sold out, but there are some resales of homes that were never occupied.
- Terraza Single Family Homes by Pacer Communities, 4-5 bedrooms, 3783 to 4746sf. These are now sold out, but there are some resales of homes that were never occupied.
- Altoliva Single Family Homes by MBK Homes, 3-4 bedrooms, 1891 to 2298sf. These are now sold out, but there are some resales of homes that were never occupied.
- Encanto Single Family Homes by Warmington Homes, 3-6 bedrooms, 3424 to 4572sf. These are now sold out, but there are some resales of available.
- Heirloom at River Village